Walk with a Doc
April 1 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 amFree
EXERCISE IS MEDICINE! Join the cardiologists and providers from South Denver Cardiology for this FREE, fun walking program. What better way to start your weekend than to make strides toward a healthier lifestyle? Participants will have the opportunity to walk and talk with the providers of South Denver Cardiology. We will have coffee and light snacks for walkers. SDCA will host this walk monthly. Children and well-behaved pets are welcome.
The event is held at the South Denver Heart Center, 1000 SouthPark Dr., Littleton, CO 80120.
Special instructions are below.
- Please do not come to the walk if you are sick, recently recovered from being sick, have active symptoms (loss of smell or taste, cough, fever, etc.), or were exposed directly to a person with COVID-19.
- Please RSVP on the dates below.
Latest posts by South Denver Cardiology (see all)
- What Is a Stent and How Does It Treat Heart Disease? - March 20, 2023
- Why Does My Blood Pressure Rise in Cold Weather? - February 28, 2023
- South Denver Cardiology Celebrates Heart Failure Awareness Week - February 21, 2023