Denver Cardiologists Plan a Night Out in Denver
Perhaps we’re biased here at South Denver Cardiology, but we think Denver is one of America’s most beautiful cities, especially in the winter. Don’t let the chilly temperatures discourage you from making the most out of the season here in Colorado. Here are our cardiologists’ top picks to help you plan a great night out in Denver this December:
- The Nutcracker: It’s a Christmas classic for a reason! This will be the Colorado Ballet’s 54th annual production of The Nutcracker. Known for its spectacular costumes, graceful dance, and compelling characters, this will be a night out for the whole family. The Nutcracker runs from November 29 through December 27 at the Ellie Caulkins Opera House in downtown Denver. Some of the first dates are already sold out, so don’t wait on this one! For more details and to purchase your tickets, visit the Colorado Ballet website.
- A Christmas Carol: Perhaps the most famous holiday play, A Christmas Carol is sure to be a winner with the family and warm your heart with holiday spirit. The Denver Center for Performing Arts will be putting on this annual classic from November 28 to December 28. For dates and tickets, visit the DCPA website.
- The City and County Building: This is a holiday delight for everybody. No building does lights like this one. A true Denver gem, the City and County Building is located at 1437 Bannock St. in downtown Denver, and will be lit up through the first weekend of December through the National Western Stock Show in mid-January. The lights change every year, so don’t miss this annual display!
- Larimer Square: For a dinner out, visit some of Denver’s most beloved restaurants in Larimer Square! The street is lit up beautifully during the holidays, and has a vast array of cuisine from which to choose.
Enjoy this winter weather and see the best of Denver!
How to Use This Information:
Don’t let heart problems bring your down this winter! To discuss your heart health, schedule an appointment with South Denver Cardiology today. To schedule an appointment, call us at 303-744-1065, or visit our website here.
Image information: Author Jonathan Thorne from United States
This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic license.
- Summer Eating with the Mediterranean Diet - July 21, 2021
- Cardiovascular Fitness in the Pool - July 14, 2021
- Best Times of the Day to Exercise During the Summer - June 24, 2021
As with any health concerns, your specific treatment program should be discussed thoroughly with your primary care physician as well as any specialists who may need to be consulted – like a cardiologist.Sign Up